Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use - with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.