drugstore.com
welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout

drugstore.com

drugstore.com

PediaCare Gentle Vapors Plug-In Unit & Night Light Mini Waterless Vaporizer 1 set

 
suggested: $9.99
our price: $8.99
save 10% ($1.00)
in stock

Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
 

Non-medicated vapors provide soothing comfort for your child

  • up to 8-hour release
  • non-medicated aromatic vapors provide soothing comfort when your child feels under the weather.
  • Use day or night!
  • Nightlight goes on when your lights go out
  • Simple to use-just plug it in.
  • Plug rotates to adjust to your outlet.
  • Easy-to-replace, refill pads last up to 8-hours.

Tips for use:

  • Allow 60-90 minutes for vapor to fill the room
  • Strength of vapor will vary depending on room size and ventilation
  • Vapor will be stronger, the closer unit is to the user. 

Warnings

  • Do not disassemble unit or nightlight
  • When nightlight burns out replace entire unit
  • Read instructions on package before use. Use only in a properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet
  • Do not use with extension cords
  • Do not block airflow of plug-in unit or light sensor on bottom. If light sensor is blocked, nightlight will stay on
  • Do not plug anything above the plug-in unit
  • Do not use in small, confined areas or near pets, without adequate ventilation
  • Do not place exposed pad on furniture
  • Keep pad away from fabrics, bedding, and other materials that might present a fire hazard
  • Risk of electrical shock. PediaCare Gentle Vapors plug-in unit is not a toy and should be handled by adults only. Do not immerse in water
  • Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor
  • Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with soap and water
  • Not for use with children under 3 months of age
  • Not for use during pregnancy
  • Not to be taken internally. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. PAD MAY PRESENT A CHOKING HAZARD..
� 2010 Blacksmith Brands, Inc.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT