Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended dosage (See overdose warning).
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
Stop use and as a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.