PediaCare Nighttime Multi-Sympton Cold syrup, Grape 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose or throat
- Itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- Nasal & sinus congestion
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Tamper-evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
Do not use
- To make child sleepy
- In a child under 4 years of age
- In a child who is taking a prescription monamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one use on skin
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Heart disease
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- Chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended dose
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowziness
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children in case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
©2012 Medtech Products, Inc.