Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®
- A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® (short chain fructooligosaccharides) and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system.1,2,3
- 1.0 Cal per mL, 240 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate.
- 1.0 g dietary fiber includes 1 g from scFOS® per 8 fl oz serving.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL.
- A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® and antioxidants† designed to support digestive tract and strengthen the immune system.1,2,3
- Excellent source of DHA omega-3�, an important nutrient that helps support brain and eye development. 4,5
- Available in reclosable bottles to help improve compliance and reduce waste.
- 5 "Kid-Approved" flavors help encourage compliance.
Gluten-free. Suitable for lactose intolerance.
1. Alarcon PA, Lin LH, Noche M, Hernandez VC, Cimafranca L, Lam W, Comer GM. Effect of oral supplementation on catch-up growth in picky eaters. Clin Pediatr. 2003;42:209-217.
2. Ramstack M, Listernick R. Safety and efficacy of a new pediatric enteral product in the young child. JPEN. 1991;15:89-92.
3. Akram DS, Bharmal FY, Hussain T. PediaSure in the treatment of severe malnutrition in Pakistani children. JPMA. 2000;50:377-380.
4. Morales E, Craig LD, MacLean WC. Dietary management of malnourished children with a new enteral feeding. J Am Diet Assoc. 1991;91:1233-1238.
5. Fisberg M, Maulen-Radovan IE, Tormo R, Carrascoso MT, Giner CP, Martin FA, Belinchon PP, Costa CM, Perez MP, Caro JG, Garibay EMV, Aranda JAG, Po IMA, Guerra AJMS, Martinez SV, McCue M, Alarcon PA, Comer GM. Effect of oral nutritional supplementation with or without synbiotics on sickness and catch-up growth in preschool children. Int Pediatr. 2002;17:216-222.
†WIC is a registered trademark of the US Department of Agriculture and an abbreviation for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children.