Alcohol Warning: If you generally consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
Ask a doctor or pharmacists before use if you are:
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- May cause excitability, especially in children.
- Be careful driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain persists for more than 10 days.
- Fever persists for more than 3 days (unless directed by a doctor).
- Condition worsens or new symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present. These may be signs of a serious condition.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Tamper Evident Do not use if imprinted foil seal under cap is broken or missing.