Perrigo Hydrocortisone Cream 1% Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream 1 lb (454 g)
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external genital and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
- for external genital itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Ask a doctor.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- do not put this product into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- for external anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.