Even well-cared-for hair faces damage from time to time. Whether you regularly use heat styling tools, color your hair, or simply spend time in the sun, your hair is subject to many actions and elements that can result in dryness and damage. Hair masks are infused with natural and botanical ingredients to restore moisture to your locks. Natural extracts such as olive extract, meadowfoam seed extract, and sweet almond extract combine to hydrate every layer of your strand. Botanical blends in these masks work to make your hair shinier, bouncier, and more manageable. Vitamin-rich masks featuring olive oil and mango soften the hair to detangle and improve texture.
Other hair treatments deliver important nutrients.
· Hot oil treatments are infused with vitamins and proteins that can repair damaged hair and moisturize it from roots to ends.
· When aging is the culprit, anti-aging hair treatments work to reduce dryness and thinning while restoring shine and minimizing frizz.
· Balms work to minimize rough, dull, and dehydrated hair and mend split ends.
· Deep conditioners infused with nourishing olive oil add vitamins and minerals to weak and brittle strands, leaving them silky and healthy.
· Argan oil-infused products can condition both your hair and scalp, minimizing split ends and adding shine.
These products incorporate well into your weekly hair care routine. In a matter of minutes, you can deeply condition your hair from the comfort of home and enjoy impressive and long-lasting results. Find hair masks and treatments that suit your hair type and concerns to achieve the best results. back to top »