Smooth on Skin, Tough on Ingrown Hairs
- Aquatec Wet & Dry Electric CareTouch Razor
- Philips' Best Razor for Ingrown Hairs
- A Smooth Shave for a Confident Look
- Convenient Trimming
- Easy to Use
The new Philips Norelco CareTouch razor is designed to help reduce ingrown hairs to give you smooth skin every day. With Aquatec Wet & Dry you can enjoy a refreshing wet shave when used with gel or foam or a convenient shave when used dry.
Our Best Razor for Ingrown Hairs
- GentleCut Heads Cut Just above Skin Level for Smooth Skin
A Smooth Shave for a Confident Look
- Aquatec Wet & Dry — Refreshing Wet Shave or an Easy Dry Shave
- Rotary Comfort System Effortlessly Glides Over Your Skin
- Pop-Up Trimmer: Perfect for Sideburns & Mustache
Easy to Use
- Lithium-Ion Battery for Long-Lasting Power
- Up to 40 Minutes of Cordless Power
- Battery Low, Battery Full & Charging Indicator
- Fully Washable: Simply Rinse Under the Tap
Gently cut just above skin level for smooth skin.
Lithium-ion battery for long-lasting power.
Aquatec Wet & Dry
Shave wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection or dry for convenience.
Cordless Use Only
Up to 40 minutes of cordless power. Fully charges in 8 hours.
Rotary Comfort System
Effortlessly glides over your skin for enhanced comfort and smoothness.
Battery low, battery full and charging indicator.
The full width, pop-up trimmer is perfect for grooming your sideburns and mustache.
Simply rinse under the tap.
- GentleCut Heads
- Rotary Comfort System
- Aquatec Wet & Dry
- Pop-Up Trimmer
- Fully Washable
- Rechargeable Cordless: Use Anywhere
- 8-Hour Full Charge
- Up to 40 Minutes of Cordless Shaving
- Worldwide Voltage: Adjusts from 100V to 240V
- Battery Light
- LED Charge
- Battery Low / Full Indicator
- Electronic On / Off Button
- Protective Cap
- Power Cord
- Cleaning Brush
- 1 - Philips Norelco Aquatec Wet & Dry Electric CareTouch Razor
- 1 - Power Cord
- 1 - Protective Cap
- 1 - Cleaning Brush
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.