Cut Your Own Hair
Philips Norelco ~ Sense & Simplicity
- Hair Clipper with 180° Rotating Head
- Easy-Reach Design
- 8 Lock-In Length Settings
The unique 180° rotating head of this Philips Norelco Hair Clipper makes it easy to reach even the most difficult spots. So you can give yourself a perfectly even and precise haircut every time.
- 180° Rotating Head for Easy Reach
- 8 Easy Lock-In Length Settings from 0.5 to 15 mm
- Efficient Power System: Corded Use
Easy to Use
- Rounded Tips & Combs Prevent Skin Irritation
- Self-Sharpening Blades
- Pop-Open Head Makes It Easy to Clean
- Rubber Grip for Maximum Control
180° Rotating Head
The rotating head gives you total control over the clipper's angle, so you can turn the head to reach even the most difficult areas with ease.
8 Lock-In Length Settings
Turn the integrated zoom wheel beneath the clipper’s head to select and lock in the length setting you want. The adjustable comb provides 8 length settings from 3 mm to 15 mm, with precisely 2mm between each length. Or you can use it without a comb for a close 0.5 mm trim.
The rounded edges on the blades and combs are designed to avoid scratching the skin for a more comfortable trim.
Corded Use Only
Efficient power system: Corded use
The self-sharpening, stainless steel blades stay sharp longer and ensure top cutting performance.
Easy to Clean
Simply pop the head open and use the cleaning brush included to sweep away loose hairs.
The soft-touch rubber grip ensures optimal hold, for better control when operating.
Built to Last
All of our grooming products are built to last.
- Cutter Width: 41 mm
- Number of Length Settings: 8
- Range of Length Settings: 0.5 – 15 mm
- Precision (Size of Steps): By 2 mm
- Cutting Element: Stainless Steel Blades
- Big Comb: 3 – 15 mm
Ease of Use
- Easy Open Hair Chamber: Brush Out Hairs
- Adjustable Guide Combs
- 1 - Philips Norelco Headgroom Do-It Yourself Easy Reach 180° Hair Clipper
- 1 - Cleaning Brush
- 1 - Power Cord Adapter
Made in Hungary
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specification and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.