Enjoy your movies on the road with two widescreen LCDs
Play your movies and music in car! The Philips PD7012 featuring two 7" TFT LCD display screens let you indulge in enjoying your DVD movies, music and photos on the road.
Install and mount easily for in-car enjoyment.
Play your movies, music and photos on the go
- DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, (S)VCD, CD compatible
- MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW playback
- View JPEG images from picture disc
Enrich your AV entertainment experience
- 7" TFT color LCD display in 16:9 wide screen format
- Expand movie enjoyment with dual TFT LCD screens
- Built-in stereo speakers
Extra touches for your convenience
- Car adaptor and mounting strap included
- Full Resume on Power Loss
- AC/DC adapter included
- Stereo headphone jack for better personal music enjoyment
7" TFT color LCD display(16:9)
The color LCD display brings images to life, showing off your treasured photos, favorite movies and music with the same 'real life' rich detail and vibrant colors as high quality prints. The 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio is standard for universal to high-definition digital television. A native 16:9 aspect ratio means video display without bars at top and bottom of the picture and without the quality loss than comes from scaling, altering an image to fit on a different screen size.
Car adaptor and mounting strap
It comes with convenient in-car accessories to enhance your movie enjoyment on the road. A car adaptor allows you to power your portable DVD player using the cigarette charger, while a mounting strap allows you to attach the player to your car headrest for passenger viewing. Setting up a portable player has never been easier.
DVD, DVD+/-RW, (S)VCD, CD
The Philips Portable DVD player is compatible with most DVD and CD discs available in the market. DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, (S)VCD, and CD - all of them can play on the DVD player. DVD+/-R is a shorthand term for a DVD drive that can accept both of the common recordable DVD formats. Likewise, DVD+/-RW handles both common rewritable disc types.
Dual TFT LCD display screens
Dual screens allow you to display same videos or images from the portable DVD players. Simply plug in and mount the screens on the headrests in your car. Now you can enjoy your favorite DVD movies and JPEG photos with family and friends at the backseats easily and comfortably.
The DVD-Video player remembers where you have finish viewing a DVD and continue playing from the exact scene where you stopped watching even after a power failure. If you did not take the disc out of the player, simply press play and it will resume play where you have stopped the movie. For other disc that you have taken out of the player, just reload the disc and press "play" followed by "resume" on the remote control. The Philips DVD-Video player makes life easy!
- Display screen type: LCD TFT
- Diagonal screen size (inch): 7 inch
- Resolution: 480(w)x234(H)x3(RGB)
- Output Power: 250mW RMS(built-in speakers)
- Output power (RMS): 10mW RMS(earphone)
- Signal to noise ratio: >80dB(earphone), >62dB(built-in speakers)
- Playback Media: DVD, Picture CD, SVCD, Video CD, DVD-R/-RW, MP3-CD, CD-R/CD-RW, DVD+R/+RW, CD
- Disc Playback Modes: Disc Menu, Fast Backward, Fast Forward, OSD, Repeat, Shuffle Play, Zoom, Resume Playback from Stop
- Video disc playback system: NTSC, PAL
- Compression format: Dolby Digital, MP3
- MP3 bit rates: 32 - 320 kbps
- Playback Media: CD, CD-RW, MP3-CD, CD-R
- File systems supported: ISO-9660, Jolliet
- DC in: 9V, 0.8A
- Headphone jack: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone x 2
- AV output: Composite (CVBS) x1
- AC/DC Adaptor: DC-in 9V, 0.8A (110-240v, 50/60Hz)
- Cables: 3.5mm AV cable
- Car kit: cigarette charger, headrest mounting strapes x 2
- User Manual: Multi Langauges
- Second LCD screen: 7" TFT LCD (PAC134) x 1 pcs
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Made in China