Your worldwide webcam
True 2.0 megapixels
Enjoy high quality videos and photos in true 2 megapixels. My autofocus gives you sharp images without manual adjustment and my wide angle lens lets you and your family fit in the best viewing field. I'm a great, light travel companion.
Take me anywhere
- Small and sleek, perfectly easy to carry with you
- Scratch-resistant protective lens cover
- By-pack clamp mounts easily on your notebook and monitor
Raising the bar for personal video calling
- True 2 megapixels for high quality video
- Enhanced photo resolution to 8 megapixels
- Autofocus for razor sharp videos and photos
- Wide angle lens allows more people in frame
- Skype high quality video certified
- Pixel Plus 2 for better detail, depth and clarity
- Digital Natural Motion for flicker-free video
Clear sound from all around
- Dual built-in mics enhance stereo experience
- Noise cancellation and echo reduction
True 2 megapixels
The number of Mega Pixels is a key determinant of image quality. The 2.0 Mega Pixels CMOS sensor gives you the kind of high quality video images not previously associated with webcams.
Skype high quality video
This webcam has been certified by Skype. So, you can be sure of high-quality video and sound, free calling and instant messaging to anywhere in the world.
Enhanced photo to 8 megapixels
Your webcam gives you more detail with 8 Mega Pixels (software enhanced) resolution photos. This is enough for printing poster-sized images in high resolution.
Autofocus for videos & photos
It ensures razor sharp videos and photos. When the image sensor detects a loss of sharpness, autofocus quickly and precisely readjusts the lens without the need for manual adjustment. Now even faster due to a new focusing algorithm exclusive to Philips.
Wide angle lens
The high quality wide-angle glass lens gives you a larger field of view. The wide-angle lens operates in the same way as a wide-angle photography lens and it gets more people in the video frame without any loss in video quality.
Digital Natural Motion
Philips invented Digital Natural Motion to eliminate juddering effects that are visible with moving picture content. Digital Natural Motion estimates motion in the picture and corrects juddering movements in both broadcast and recorded movie material. The resulting smooth motion reproduction and excellent sharpness take the viewing experience to a higher level.
Pixel Plus 2
With Pixel Plus 2, your webcam will always produce natural-looking, razor sharp pictures with incredible detail. It's all thanks to the power of the Pixel Plus 2 processor - innovative TV imaging technology applied to PC video. It increases the number of lines and the number of pixels to give you the best images possible.
Dual built-in microphones
Let your voice be heard naturally in clear stereo sound. Dual built-in directional microphones and Philips-patented audio beaming technology create a virtual noise and echo-free zone. Only the voice of the user is captured, with other sounds minimized.
This superb noise reduction technology reduces background noises and it enhances clarity of speech in both quiet and noisy environments. It also suppresses echoes so that the other person hears your voice more clearly.
- Sensor: 2.0 MP CMOS
- Lens view angle: 70 degrees
- Lens maximum aperture: F:2.0
- White balance: 2600 - 7600 k
- Lens construction: 5 elements
- Minimum illuminance: < 2 lux
- Data format: YUY2, MJPEG
- Colour depth: 16 bit
- Video resolution: 2.0 MP
- Photo resolution: 2.0 MP
- Interpolated photo resolution: 8.0 MP
- Maximum frame rate: 90 fps
- Microphone: Two built-in microphones
- Noise reduction
- Echo reduction
- Stereo sound
- Included accessories: Additional by-pack clamp
- Digital zoom: 8x
- Face tracking
- Fun video features: Change your background, Fun frame, Fun logo, Fun effect
- Pixel Plus 2
- Digital Natural Motion
- Snapshot button
- On/off activity LED
- Dedicated software: Philips CamSuite
- WebCam Viewer: WebCam Companion
- Add video to: Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2), Microsoft Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz or AMD® equivalent processor
- RAM memory: 512 MB RAM or above
- Hard disk space: 300-700 MB
- USB: Free USB port
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive
- Cable length: 80 centimetre
- Interfacing: USB 2.0
- Power: Supplied via USB cable
- USB video class: UVC
Product dimensions (W x H x D): 6.47 x 3 x 2.66 cm
Made in China