3 Strains of Good Bacteria
To Promote Overall Digestive Health*
Helps Defend Against Occasional:*
- Gas & Bloating
When Should You Take Probiotics?
- Everyday to support overall digestive health*
- When traveling
- Can be taken with laxative products
Why Take Phillips'® Colon Health®?
- To support a healthy colon, one of the most important parts of your digestive system.
- To replenish the good bacteria when diet and stress cause constipation and upset your natural balance causing bloating, gas and diarrhea.
- To support a healthy immune system.
How Does Phillips' Colon Health Work?
- Contains the most common and most studied bacteria for digestive health (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), which closely resemble out body's natural food bacteria.
- There is scientific evidence that Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium help relieve gas, diarrhea, constipation and other GI discomforts.
Safe For Children Ages 3 and Older.
Bayer®, Phillips' and Colon Health are trademarks of Bayer.
Made in Japan
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.