Newest Addition to the ColorSENSEation™ Series
Features 12 Fun, Raised Line Art Drawings
- Perfect for Use with DO-A-Dot™ Markers, Crayons or Watercolor Paints
- Spiral-Bound Book
- Includes Printed Word & Braille for Each Design
- Handy, Plastic Page Protector
- Perfect for Visually Impaired Individuals to Learn Shapes & Outlines
- Beneficial to Children & Adults Working to Improve Fine Motor Skills
- Beneficial to Anyone Whose Learning is Enhanced Through the Sense of Touch
There are not just pictures to color. The heavily embossed lines of the drawings are easily followed with the fingers & when using a crayon, marker or paint brush, they provide not only a wonderful teaching format, but are just plain fun!
"Color is a concept. We associate color with memories & senses other than just sight. This is why the concept of color is not perceived the same from person to person. Understanding this is a concept, allows the artist to embark on an exploration into color that is not only useful in the everyday life of the visually impaired artist, but a lot of fun! So allow yourself to enjoy learning & exploring the art of painting. There are no rules that apply ro color choices, so experiment. In art, it is moreover about process, not the finished product. Challenge yourself with each stroke of the brush!"
Dawn Smiddy, Instructor, Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind
- Sea Life (Crabs/Octopus/Turtles)
- Transportation (Tractor/Sub/Tugboat)
- Garden (Centipede/Ladybugs/Spider)
- Celestial (Nighttime Moon/Stars/Sun)