Ceramic Ceramic is professionally preferred for its high heat that preserves the hair's natural moisture for styles without frizz. The easy-to-clean barrel emits high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture while minimizing damage for soft, luxurious styles.
This appliance is intended for household use only.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
This appliance may have a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
Operation Plug your styling iron into an electrical outlet, and the On/Off switch to the "On" position. The "On" indicator light will illuminate. Allow the iron 30 seconds' heating time, select the dial setting best suited for your hair type. (See guidelines under "Heat Control")
Push the "Off" button and unplug the styling tool after styling is complete.
Important: During the first few minutes of initial use, you may notice smoke and a slight odor. This is normal and is not cause for concern.
Heat Control: Important: When using the styling iron for the first time, select the Lowest heat setting and test one small section of hair for 5 to 8 seconds. If you want to use a higher setting, be sure to gradually increase the temperature. Never style hair for the first time on a high setting as this may damage your hair. Use only as much heat as you need for effective curling. Over time, using more heat than is necessary can result in hair damage. For best results, follow the guidelines below:
Hair Type: Fine, Thin Hair - Low Wavy to Medium Hair - Med Thick, Hard-to curl hair - High
Professional Styling Tips
1. For professional-looking curls, always work with clean, dry hair.
2. Clip hair back in to multiple sections. Tip: ofr defined curls, separate 1-inch sections fo hair. For full, bouncy curls, separate 2-inch sections of hair.
3. Begin with the bottom section of your hair.
4. Clamp ends to your Pro Beauty Tools curling Iron barrel. Hold the Iron at a vertical angle and rotate it while wrapping the hair tightly around the barrel. Hold Iron in this position for a few seconds.
5. Release the clamp and pull the Iron from the center of the curl. Proceed with other sections until the desired look is achieved. Tip: for a tousled look, flip your head, shake out the curls and style with fingers.
Model CD89SCS 60 Second Heat Up Uniform Instant Heat Recovery
System 20 Heat Settings for any hair type Adjustable Temperature Control Instant Heat Worldwide Dual Voltage Automatic Shutoff On/Off Touchpad ...
1" Ceramic Curling Iron creates manageable, bouncy curls. Compare to
CHI Professional Salon Model** Features: Ceramic Barrel for frizz free, shiny curls Heats up to 430°F for instant results Rapid ...
1" Gold Curling Iron creates long lasting large, full curls
and waves. Compare to CHI™** Professional Salon Model. Features: 24K Gold Barrel for frizz free, long lasting shiny curls Heats ...