Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Physical or chemical hazards
Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the other person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-234-1828.
Storage and Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a secure, preferably locked storage area that is cool and dry.
Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.