Federal and State regulations require us to obtain photo identification of the purchaser in order to sell and ship products containing ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine.
In response, we are pleased to announce three options to satisfy this requirement:
1. Recommended Option: Scan your valid driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID issued by State or Federal government, and email the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you do not have a scanner available, you may use a digital camera to take a detailed and legible photo of your photo ID.
2. Fax your valid driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID issued by State or Federal government to drugstore.com at: (866) 764-4886
3. Mail a copy of your valid driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID issued by State or Federal government to drugstore.com:
Attn: Customer Care
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 1600
Bellevue, WA 98004
In all cases, please ensure to:
• Include your order number with the correspondence
• Send a detailed and legible image of your photo ID
Correspondence with incomplete information or illegible detail may delay your order.
Once we obtain your photo ID:
• Photo ID submitted is verified and must match the purchaser’s name for your order.
Once your photo ID is verified:
• We will ship your order as quickly as possible.
• You may easily order additional ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine products in the future without having to resend another copy of your ID for up to two years or for as long as the photo ID sent is valid (not expired).
If you are unable or choose not to provide a copy of your photo ID, or if we do not confirm receipt of your photo ID within 24 hours from the time your order was placed, we will simply remove the products containing ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine from your purchase and ship the remaining items.