With the PUR MineralClear Vertical Faucet Water Filter, you'll get up to 100 gallons of clean, filtered water. That's 2-3 months of crystal clean water right from your faucet. The improved next generation of PUR faucet water filter is at your service. With 1-click installation, superior contaminant removal, and a two-year warranty, there's never been an easier or more reliable way to get PUR water. Each PUR MineralClear® water filter gives you 100 gallons of clean, healthy, great-tasting water. MAXION filter technology is PUR’s unique formulation approach for blending carbon and ion exchange materials for maximum contaminant reduction. Clean drinking water is the foundation for good health. PUR faucet water filters with MAXION technology turn your ordinary tap water into clean, fresh-tasting drinking water.
The PUR Advanced Faucet Water Filter also offers these great benefits:
• MineralClear filters water over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste only available with Advanced and Advanced Plus Faucet Water Filters
• Filter removes 99% of lead and 96% of mercury, along with many other contaminants
• Built-in electronic filter life indicator tells you when the filter needs to be changed
• Easy 1-click installation makes it easy to remove and replace when you need extra room in the sink
• 360-degree swivel allows it to fit well in most sinks
• High-quality construction: new finishes and materials stand up to tough kitchen use
• Each filter provides up to 100 gallons of clean water
• Compatible with standard faucets. Will not work with pull-out or hand-held faucets
Filter Made in Mexico
*Pharmaceutical reduction is not certified by NSF/ANSI or state standard. Based on manufacturer testing for average reduction in trace levels of 12 pharmaceuticals.
**When comparing the annual capactiy and average price of PUR faucet mount system with 3 refills (based on the filter life expectancy) to the equivalent amount and average price of 16 oz. water bottles.
***For each PUR system purchase, PUR will donate 10 cents to the Children's Safe drinking Water Fund.