New! More Effective Formula.
Kills the most germs – Just one squirt of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills as many germs as 2 squirts of any other national brand.*
- With Sea Minerals
- Personal Size Pump Bottle
- Unprecedented germ kill – in every ounce
GOJO® is proud to bring the next generation of hand sanitizers to the acute care market. Our new PURELL® Advanced family of instant hand sanitizers offers highly efficacious antimicrobial activity while maintaining optimal skin health, all with only 2 mL of product.
Ounce for ounce, nothing is better at killing germs and protecting skin.
- Enhanced with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents in a skin-friendly formulation that is mild on hands.
- Kills more than 99% of the most common germs that may make you sick.
- Use anytime, anyplace without water or towels
- Leaves hands feeling refreshed without stickiness or residue
- The active ingredient in Purell is ethyl alcohol, a safe and effective antiseptic.
- Keep a bottle at work, in your purse, and in the classroom
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested
- Fragrant formulation with scent of fresh morning air, mineral water, sheer musk and driftwood
There’s a perception that all instant hand sanitizers are created equal. It’s just not true.
While some suggest that a high level of alcohol is the key to a higher level of efficacy, science indicates otherwise. Alcohol, in fact, reaches a point of diminishing return at higher levels. And too much can be hard on skin. In reality, it’s actually the total formulation that truly determines efficacy.
Developed with 70% ethyl alcohol, PURELL® Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer formulations contain a patent-pending blend of ingredients that do two things, maximize the impact of alcohol on bacteria AND maintain skin moisture for optimal skin health. Both the gel and foam formats display a high efficacy that outperforms other hand sanitizers, delivering the most powerful, advanced antimicrobial kill while moisturizing skin.
As a company dedicated to the science of skin care, we knew we could formulate a product that delivered unprecedented efficacy in a skin-friendly formulation without excessive alcohol. And we did. The result is a product that ounce for ounce outperforms other hand sanitizers and kills 99.99% of bacteria on hands,4 not just in the lab, while maintaining skin health.
*Based on comparative study of average outputs from pump bottles, and tested in accordance with FDA Healthcare Personnel Handwash Guidelines. National brands based on 52-week IRI scan data.