- Newly discovered vitamin
- Protects mitochondrial function*
- May fight age-related fatigue*
In 2003, the prestigious journal Nature reported on the discovery of PQQ - the first vitamin discovered since 1948. Unlike any of the other 13 known vitamins, PQQ has specific benefits for the mitochondria - the "power plants" of our cells that generate energy. Scientific evidence suggests that mitochondrial damage is one of the main causes of aging.
- In vivo research indicates PQQ protects against mitochondrial damage.*
- By protecting mitochondrial function, PQQ may slow the aging process.*
- Since the mitochondria generate the energy that powers human life, PQQ may fight age-related fatigue.*
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial found PQQ improves short-term memory and focus.*
VitaPQQ® is the first dietary supplement to feature BioPQQ®, a patented form of PQQ. In 2010, VitaPQQ was recognized by the highly prestigious Nutracon "Best New Finished Product of the Year" award.
This product is suitable for vegetarian and gluten-free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.