our price: $11.99
save 8% ($1.00)
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Do Not Open Until Ready To Use. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Precautionary statements: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing smoke. Do not remain in enclosed areas during treatment. Ventilate enclosed areas before returning. Avoid contamination of food and foodstuffs. Cover and turn off fish aquariums. Remove plants, pets and birds before using. Wash hands with soap and water after handling this product.
First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Physical and Chemical Hazards: When metal can comes in contact with water, and for 30 minutes thereafter, the metal can will be hot. This is normal. In order to avoid skin burns, do not touch hot metal can during this time. Heat resistant plastic cup protects the surface where it is placed.
©S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.