Keep Out of reach of Children
Hazardous to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation: Avoid contact with the eyes, or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
First Aid: If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give any liquids to the person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center of doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment.
Environmental Hazards: This product may be hazardous to aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather, when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off treatment area. See directions for use for additional precautions and restrictions.
Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment because of shock hazard.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.