- Kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum
- Patented T-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock system
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; all-new wheelie bar
- Recommended for ages five and older; six-month warranty
The original kick scooter just got a whole lot better, making it even more fun for kids and teens alike. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, the Razor A2 will get your child from point A to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one's shoes in the process. Plus, it's a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest.
The Razor A2 is built of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Razor combined the traditional aluminum construction, however, with a number of recent innovations, including a springless shock system that makes bumpy pavement feel smoother than ever and an all-new wheelie bar that guarantees an extra dollop of fun. Add in the foldable T-tube and deck, which tuck together to create a compact footprint (ideal for carrying when riding isn't appropriate), and you have a great kick scooter for virtually any situation. Other details include an enhanced finger guard, 98 mm inline-style wheels, and a patented rear fender brake for quick stops.
This version of the Razor A2, which weighs around 6 pounds and supports up to 143 pounds, sports red handlebars, a red deck logo, and red wheels and is recommended for ages 5 and older. It's also backed by a six-month warranty. For the next step up, try the Razor A3 Scooter.
- For riders ages 5 and older
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Weighs approximately six pounds
- Rear fender brake
- Enhanced finger guard
- Patented folding mechanism
- 143-pound user weight capacity
- Six-month warranty
The sequel to the Razor A, the Razor A2 adds its own distinctive style to Americas favorite scooter. Great for recreation and short commutes to school and work. Always wear protective gear.