- Classic kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with blue highlights
- 125 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock-absorbing system
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; all-new wheelie bar design
- Patented folding mechanism makes carrying easy; supports up to 143 pounds
- Recommended for ages 6 and older; 6-month warranty
The original kick scooter just got a whole lot better, making it even more fun for kids and teens alike. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, the Razor A3 will get your child from point A to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one's shoes in the process. Plus, it's a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest.
The Razor A3 is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Razor combined the traditional aluminum construction, however, with a number of recent innovations, including a springless shock-absorbing system that makes bumpy pavement feel smoother than ever and an all-new wheelie bar that guarantees an extra dollop of fun. Add in such details as 98 mm urethane wheels, ABEC-5 high-speed bearings, a patented rear fender brake, and a patented folding mechanism and you have a great kick scooter for virtually any situation.
This version of the Razor A3, which supports up to 143 pounds and is recommended for ages 6 and older. It's also backed by a six-month warranty. For the next step up, try the Razor Pro.
- For riders ages 5 and older
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Springless shock-absorbing system
- Rear fender brake
- ABEC-5 high-speed bearings
- Patented folding mechanism
- 143-pound user weight capacity
- Six-month warranty
The Razor® A3 scooter is updated with larger, 125mm urethane wheels and ABEC-5 high-speed bearing. The front wheel is equipped with shock-absorbing suspension to help smooth out your ride. The aircraft-grade aluminum construction includes folding handlebars, rear fender brake, and a wheelie bar for tricks.
Recommended for ages 5 and up.