- Scaled-down electric motocross bike with powerful 500-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride
- Large pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; retractable kickstand '
- Recommended for ages 14 and older (175-pound weight limit)
- 90-day warranty
Essentially a scaled-down motocross bike with an electric motor, the Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket is ideal for teens who want to enjoy the dirt bike experience without breaking the bank. The Dirt Rocket's powerful 500-watt motor carries riders at speeds of up to 17 miles per hour - more than enough for most bumpy dirt trails - and can cruise for up to 10 miles on a single charge. At the same time, the bike's dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride regardless of the terrain, so your teen's fun isn't restricted to flat pavement. As a final bonus, the Dirt Rocket's variable-speed, chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, a marked contrast to traditional gas-powered motocross bikes.
Other details include large pneumatic knobby tires for a maximum power transfer, authentic dirt bike frame geometry, a retractable kickstand, and a double-crown fork. The MX500, which requires roughly eight hours to fully charge, is recommended for ages 14 and over and offers a maximum weight limit of 175 pounds. It's also backed by a 90-day warranty.
The Razor Dirt Rocket MX500 is a bigger and faster version of the MX350 and is perfect for ages 14 and up. The Razor MX500 carries riders up to 175 pounds at speeds up to 17 mph and is equipped with large 14" and 16" pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
The chain-driven, variable speed motor gives the Razor MX500 its kick, but because the bike is electric, the motor is super quiet; a distinct advantage over the other gas-driven and noisy scaled-down dirt bikes. The Razor's front fork is easily assembled; universal flat/Phillips head screwdriver and Allen wrenches are included.
- Speeds up to 17 mph
- Carries riders up to 175 pounds
- Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge
- Large 16" and 14" pneumatic knobby tires geared for dirt
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Variable speed, chain-driven motor for super quiet and powerful operation
- Twist-grip throttle acceleration
- Double-crown fork
- Dimensions - 53" x 21" x 31"
- Up to 40 minutes of riding time on a single charge
- Battery charge time: up to 8 hours
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
- Powerful 500w electric motor
Please Note: Read and understand the enclosed owner's manual before riding. Safety equipment such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended.
Use this product only in controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards and not on public streets.