May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*^
- Promotes Healthy Heartbeat*
- Supports Heathy Cholesterol*
- Increases Antioxidant Activity*
- Heart Healthy® Oat Beta-Glucan CoQ10, Niacin
- Beta-Glucan is a heart healthy soluble fiber form oats.*
- L-Carnitine has been called the energy nutrient. The heart is the body's most active muscle and high levels of this amino acid are thought to be beneficial in supporting a healthy heartbeat.*
- CoQ10 is a vitamin-like antioxidant vital to the generation of energy in all cells. CoQ10 levels decrease with age and have been found to be low in certain individuals with heart conditions.*
- Hawthorn is a powerful targeted antioxidant herb that helps protect blood vessels and healthy heart function.*
- Policosanol is a natural plant extract studied for its support of healthy liver function.* The liver is the key cholesterol production center.
20 Times More Heart-Healthy Beta-Gluten Than Oatmeal!
One in three adults has a cardiovascular disease. Coronary heart disease accounts for more deaths than any other disease or diseases. High cholesterol is a major risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
A Unique Approach to Optimal Heart and Vascular Health*
Love your heart targets 'bad' cholesterol levels, a prime risk factor in determining cardiovascular health, while supporting heart energy levels and blood flow essential to well-being.* Cholesterol lowering by oat beta-glucan fiber.* Love your heart features BG-70, a super concentrated form of beta-glucan with 20 times more heart-health support than typical oatmeal.*
Manufactured in a GMP facility.
^Although many factors contribute to heart disease, 3g or more per day of beta-glucan soluble fiber from whole oats, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of this product contains 750mg of beta-glucan soluble fiber.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.