Daily Omega-3 For Brain & Vision*
Melts in Kids' Mouths
- Supports Developing Minds*
- Vitamin D3 for Strong Bones*
- Promotes Healthy Visual Function*
- Gluten & Sugar Free
How Does Omega-3 DHA Support Kids Health?
Norwegian Gold Kids DHA provides the brain and eye health benefits of essential Omega-3 DHA fish oils without any "fishy" taste.
- Cognitive Skills*
- Nervous System*
- Visual Function*
Now with added Vitamin D3 to support strong growing bones!*
A Note to Parents
A Great Omega-3 For Your Child
- Purified omega-3
- 5 star rating - guaranteed purity, potency, and freshness
- High levels of doctor recommended purified DHA for advanced support
A Taste They'll Love (And Easy-Chew!)
- Our melt-in-your-mouth softgels have a great fruit punch taste and no sugar!
- Sweetened with natural stevia
3X More Omega-3 DHA
Than the leading children's DHA product.
What Makes Norwegian Gold the Gold Standard for Omega-3 Fish Oils?
Ultimate Purity and Freshness
Sustainably sourced from smaller, unthreatened wild fish from cold, pristine waters.
Testing & Certification
Norwegian Gold fish oils consistently receive the top 5-star rating by the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) program for exceeding international standards for purity, potency and freshness.
How Much DHA Does Your Kid Need?
DHA is consumed at low levels in a typical American diet.
Daily DHA Needs Based on Nutritional Guidelines†:
- Children 2-3 years: minimum of 145 mg of DHA
- Children 4-6 years: minimum of 200 mg of DHA
- Children over 7 years: minimum of 220 mg DHA
ReNew Life® | The Digestive Care Experts
Contains no GMOs, gluten, yeast, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, nuts, wheat, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Purified and third-party tested to exceed all published U.S. and international standards for PCBs, dioxins, heavy metals and pesticides.
Made in USA
†National Institute of Health "Workshop on the Essentiality of and DRIs for Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids"
^The beneficial Omegas in fish oils, other than EPA & DHA, are naturally occurring and may vary necessarily by up to 10%.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.