Read entire label before each use. Physical or chemical hazards: Combustible. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions. Hazards to humans and domestic animals: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. After returning from outdoors, wash product form all exposed skin. Do not allow children to apply this product to themselves. Do not apply to the hands of children. Do not use on children under the age of three years. May cause skin reactions for some people. Discontinue if irritation or rash appears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Keep out of reach of children.
I now spray this (the bigger size) under my cat food dishes and compost bucket in the kitchen. Keeps the ants away. The small spray I keep in my waistpack for when I'm hiking. I buy extras and give as presents. Great stuff!
Was this a gift?:
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. To repel insects, apply to exposed skin and clothing. For best results, spread evenly with hand to moisten all exposed skin. Do not spray directly on face. To apply to face, dispense on palm of hand and spread on face and neck. Reapply once as needed. Do not apply more than twice per day. Store the product in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse of refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rising. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. In case of emergency call 1-888-880-1181.
Up to 10 Hours Protection. Against Mosquitoes, Biting Flied, Chiggers,
Ticks, Fleas & Gnats. 100% Deet No Fragrance Formula. Provides up to 10 hours of protection from mosquitoes and biting ...