Keep out of reach of children Precautionary Statements: Hazard to Humans. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. After returning from outdoors, wash product from all exposed skin. Do not allow children to apply this product to themselves. Do not apply to the hands of children. Do not apply to children under the age of three years. May cause skin reactions for some people. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
Physical and Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame.