Developed Especially For Campers, Backpackers, Fishermen, Hunters, & Other Outdoor Enthusiasts
Long-Lasting Non-Greasy Formula Provides Exceptional Effective Protection
Made in USA
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get into eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. First aid-If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. In case of emergency call toll free 1-888-880-1181. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only. Apply over all exposed skin to repel biting insects. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Do not use under clothing. If used on the face, spread on hands first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not apply directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Avoid overapplication of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you do go to the doctor, take this product with you. Storage: Store the product in a cool, dry place. Disposal: If empty-Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled-Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Family Formula Insect Repellent. OFF!® Skintastic® Family Formula Insect Repellent
is specially formulated with a lower level of active repellent ingredients and aloe vera to feel and smell better on ...
Geranoil Insect Repellent Repels Mosquitoes, Flies, Gnats & No-See-Ums Covers
up to 300 square feet Works indoor and outdoors Pleasant scent Easy to use and refill DEET-free Quiet motorized fan ...