Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases.
First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going in for treatment.
Hotline number: In case of an emergency, call 1-888-880-1181.
Physical or Chemical Hazards: FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.