RepHresh Clean Balance Feminine Freshness Kit 1 kit
- Douche only as directed for conventional cleansing. Douches should not be used more than twice a week.
- Douches are not contraceptives and should not be used to prevent pregnancy. RepHresh® Vaginal Gel is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide.
- Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes and ears.
- If dryness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.
- If you are having frequent and painful urination, lower abdominal pain, genital sores or ulcers, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or if vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, odor or color, you may have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease). Douches should not be used for the treatment of an STD or PID. If you have any of these symptoms, do not use douche and contact your physician immediately.
- Do not douche or use RepHresh® Clean Balance while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Store at room temperature 59-86° F (15-30°)
Tamper Evident Feature:
The top and bottom flaps of the box have been sealed with glue. If top or bottom of flap of box is torn or open, do not use. Also, each RepHresh® Gel applicator is individually wrapped. Do not use this product if an applicator is unwrapped or the wrapper marked "RepHresh" is torn or missing.
Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.