NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer.
Resolve All-Stains not only removes oxygen stains like dressings, sauces, condiments, coffee, tea, fruit juice, wine, jam, ink, and fruit, but it also removes enzyme stains like greasy food, grass, dirt, cuffs and collar stains, sweat, lipstick, baby food, baby formula, and chocolate. So whenever you do laundry, you'll have a stain remover that meets your needs.
- Laundry pre-treater
- Helps remove all types of stains in the first wash
- Combines one chamber of oxygen formula and one chamber of enzyme formula
Helps Remove All Types of Stains in the First Wash
A pre-treat stain remover that combines one chamber of oxygen formula and one chamber of enzyme formula in the same bottle, Resolve (formerly SPRAY 'N WASH) All-Stains Laundry Stain Remover helps remove all types of stains in the first wash.
Hints from the Experts:
- Treat stains while they are fresh.
- Chocolate-based stains: mix gently onto stain only. Do not rub.
- Blood stains: First rinse with plenty of cold water, then try to apply only the white formula on stain.
- Always test garment for color fastness by applying to an inconspicuous area.
- Do not use on "dry clean only" garments.
- Not recommended for use on wool, khaki, fluorescent clothing or washable silk.
- Do not use on metal.