Robitussin Peak Cold Adult Multi-Symptom Cold 8 fl oz (237 ml)
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, glaucoma, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), and/or a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant, taking any other pain reliever/fever reducer, and/or taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product do not use more than directed. Marked drowsiness may occur. Avoid alcoholic drinks. Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness. Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Stop use and ask doctor if you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless; pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults); fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present; cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Packaged with Tamper-Evident bottle cap. Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing.