Salonpas Pain Relieving Massage Foam 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Temporarily relieves mild to moderate aches & pains of muscles & joints.
For external use only
Do not use:
- On the face or rashes
- On wounds or damaged skin
- If allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- With a heating pad
- When sweating (such as from exercise or heat)
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You are allergic to topical products
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding Rash, itching or skin irritation develops:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last for more than 3 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use during the first 6 months of pregnancy. Do not use during the last 3 months of pregnancy because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. If put in mouth, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Package not child resistant.
©Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co.