welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout

Seventh Generation Natural Shower Cleaner, Green Mandarin & Leaf 32 fl oz (946 ml)

suggested: $5.39
our price: $4.99$0.16 / oz
save 7%
in stock
/img/sites/0//autodelivery/pdetails-new-tag.gif Auto-Reorder & Save: Get 10% off or more on all future shipments of this item. learn more »

Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab

Removes Soap Scum & Stains caused by Mold & Mildew

  • non-toxic
  • biodegradable
  • no fumes

"Thank you for purchasing Seventh Generation products and for caring enough to help make the world a healthier and safer place for this and the next seven generations." - Jeffrey Hollender, President & Chief Inspired Protagonist

You Are Making A Difference™
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one 32 oz. bottle of shower cleaner containing chlorine bleach with our 32 oz. hydrogen peroxide based shower cleaner, we could prevent 1 million pounds of chlorine from entering our environment.

Free of chlorine, petroleum based solvents, glycol ethers, phosphates, acids, caustics, and dyes.

Our shower cleaner is specifically formulated for removing and preventing soap scum buildup, and preventing and removing stains caused by mold and mildew. Use in the shower for thorough cleaning, and daily for maintenance to prevent buildup. Unlike many conventional shower cleaning products, our product does not create unpleasant fumes and will not leave harmful residues, and is safer for the environment.

We disclose all ingredients:
Hydrogen peroxide (the active stain removal agent), Plant-derived surfactants (for soil removal), Whole and natural plant essences (a blend of mandarin, spearmint, and petitgrain essential oils), water.

Not Tested On Animals.

Please recycle this packaging. This bottle contains a minimum of 25% post-consumer recycled plastic.

We'd Love To Hear From You!
Questions? Comments? Please call us at 1-800-456-1191, M-F 9am-5pm EST, or visit us at seventhgen.com


Keep out of the reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Contact a physician.

©2002 Seventh Generation, Inc.