Moisturize, Heal & Cleanse Baby's Delicate Hair and Body
- Gentle enough for everyday use.
- Suitable for babies of all ages.
- Carrot oil to protect and soothe sensitive skin.
- Rooibos soothes and improves skin.
- No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or sulfates
- Cruelty free, no animal testing
- Certified organic ingredients
Bathe skin gently with this sulfate-free, ultra-moisturizing organic Shea Butter body wash and shampoo. Soothing Aloe Vera moisturizing Babassu Oil, and healing Rooibos Extract cleanse and nourish baby's delicate hair and body.
Red Bush (Rooibos)
This antioxidant-rich extract soothes and improves skin conditions.
Babassu, also know as cusi oil from the amazon, moisturizes without a greasy after-feel.
High Beta Carotene (Vitamin A) content protects and soothes delicate and sensitive skin.+
Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
Ethically traded ingredients sustainably produced.
Pioneering Community Commerce & Fair Trade Since 1912.
Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals. Sulfate free & Color Safe.
Made in USA