The Dasherscooter from Shoprider sets another gold standard in portable mobility. Packed with industry first features, the Dasher is the first scooter with Splash n dash quick color change moldings. It's the first completely connector less portable scooter, with its heaviest component an industry leading 26lbs! talk about ULTRA value...Dashers have solid tires, a comfortable swivel seat with arms, and a basket included in the price without the need for an upgrade! the brand you know. The quality you trust, ULTRA portable. ULTRA lightweight. ULTRA value.
- Splash-n-Dash quick color change system
- Red, Blue, and Champagne color panels included
- Heaviest part weights only 33 pounds
- The easiest disassembly and re-assembly in the industry virtually eliminating the need and expense for special lifts or ramps
- Convenient swiveling seat feature while seated
- Seat height & tiller adjustable
Overall Dimensions (L1 x W x H) 44 x 22 x 33
Number, Size of Tires Front 2, 7", Rear 2, 8"
Suggested User Weight (on the Level Road) Max. 250
Weight of Heaviest Part (Front Chassis Assembly) 33
Total Weight (w/ 12Ah Battery Pack, Basket, Seat) 94
Battery Pack Module Weight 22
Battery Module Capacity 12V12Ah x 2
Charger Off-Board (2A)
Output Power of Motor .5
Maximum Speed* 3.8
Safe Climbing Angle (based on user weight of 100kg/220lb) / Max. Climbing Angle (based on user weight of 75kg/165lb) 10 (6) / 21 (12)
Range3 (per charge w/ STD 12AH battery / 90kg User Weight) (After the battery and mechanical moving parts fully break in) 7.5
Turning Radius 37
Ground Clearance 1.5
Handle Bar T Bar
All specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Shoprider Mobility Products, Inc. reserves the rights of any changes to the unit.
1) Include the anti-tip wheel or the rear castor.
2) Driver weight may exceed weight of the unit; speed
must be reduced when turning.
3) The actual driving range varies with the factors shown here:
a) The weight of occupant
b) Ground surface
c) Battery capacity and conditions
d) Type of charger
e) Ambient temperature
f) The way of driving
g) If the battery and mechanical moving parts fully break in
h) Height is measured at the lowest point
1 year warranty on parts. Labor service is included only within 30 days of purchase. Customer must pay labor charges after 30 days.
Batteries -- 6 months
Please call with any questions or need of assistance at Shoprider 1-877-652-3838.