For external use only. Flammable: do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. When using this product: Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas. Keep out of eyes. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition gets worse. Symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shake well. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. To apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply.