Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if:
- Adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use: With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has:
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as a emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is: Taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Avoid alcoholic beverages, alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Drowsiness may occur
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children 6 to under 12 years) or 10 days (adults)
- New symptoms occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.