Stander The Curve Grab Bar 1 ea
|Please read before using this product. |
Serious injury or death can result if the Curve Grab Bar is not properly installed. Standers Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
DISCLAIMER: Neither Standers, Inc. nor the manufacture is liable for any harm or injury that may result or has resulted from the improper use or assembly of the product.
- Regularly check the Curve Grab Bar to make sure it is tightly secured to the wall.
- The Curve Grab Bar uses a spring loaded pin that allows the handle to rotate and lock into several user positions. Make sure that the rotating handle is in a locked position before using the product. If the rotating handle is not locked before using, the user may fall and serious injury or harm could result.
- Additional safety measures should be taken for users that are a high risk. High risk users include those who are not mentally conscious (including those individuals under medication), users who have size or weight conditions, or any condition that impair their ability to use the Curve Grab Bar without assistance.
- Do not put head or arms into openings of the Curve Grab Bar. Serious Injury or Death could result.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- This product is designed to provide balance and support while sitting and standing. Do not hang or swing from the Curve Grab Bar. Weight capacity is 300 pound of direct vertical weight.
- The product instructions must be carefully followed to ensure that the product is properly assembled and positioned. Failure to follow the instructions could result in serious injury to the user(s) of the product.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.