our price: $110.99save 15% ($19.00)
|WARNING: Please read before using this product. |
- Standers Medical Assist Products are devices intended for use by disabled persons to provide minimal to moderate weight support while standing and walking.
- Serious injury or death can result if CouchCane is not properly installed. Standers Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents.
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Regularly check the CouchCane to make sure the feet of chair or couch are centered on the base feet and as close as possible to the main base tube as shown in instructions.
- Additional safety measures should be taken for users that are a high risk. Such users include those who are not mentally conscious (including those individuals under medication), users who need to be under the care of another person for aid.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- The product was not intended to carry the full weight of an individual. This product is only intended to provide balance and support while sitting and standing.
- The product instructions must be carefully followed to ensure that the product is properly assembled and positioned. Failure to follow the instructions could result in serious injury to the user(s) of the product.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.
- For the CouchCane, it is important that the weight of the couch or chair is adequate to support the product. The CouchCane is not well suited for and should not be used with light-weight chairs or couches.
- DISCLAIMER: Neither Standers, Inc. nor the manufacture is liable for any harm or injury that may result or has resulted from the improper use or assembly of the product.