Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover 100% Acetone 16 fl oz (473 ml)
Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Do not use while smoking. Use only with adequate ventilation. Keep away from small children. Do not breathe vapors. Harmful if taken internally. If swallowed, get medical attention immediately. Eye contact, flush with water and get medical attention. For immediate attention, call your local Poison Control Center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics.