Extremely flammable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician. Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local POISON CONTROL CENTER. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep out of reach of children. TIGHTEN LID WHEN NOT IN USE..
Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails
Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep ...
No Spills! No Mess! Just Wipe!® One pad cleanse all
10 nails! Portable and convenient Protein enriched non-acetone for artificial & natural nails Cutex Non-Acetone Pads quickly and gently remove ...