Sudafed PE Children's, Non-Drowsy Cold & Cough Suppressant, Grape 4 fl oz (118 ml)
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
Do not use
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a sodium-restricted diet
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever.
- cough gets worse or lasts for more than 1 week
- cough tends to come back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts.
*These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Don't use any other dosing device.