Summer's Eve Douche, Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water 4 ea
selected scent: Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water
Do Not Douche:
- Douching should not be used to treat or prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or pregnancy
- If you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD). See descriptions under "Other Information."
- This product should not be used more than twice weekly. Do not use: to prevent pregnancy, if you are trying to become pregnant or during pregnancy.
- Stop using this product if douching results in excessive dryness or irritation.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is casually related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association.
- Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge.
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted disease (STD) include vaginal discharge of an unusual amount, color, or odor; painful and/or frequent urination; and genital sores or ulcers.
- See a doctor right away if you have symptoms of PID or STD.-