Summer's Eve Douche, Medicated 2 ea
|For temporary relief of minor vaginal irritation or itching.|
For external use only.
Do not use if you have
- an iodine sensitivity
- to prevent pregnancy
- during pregnancy
- if you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), such as lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge: see a doctor right away
- if you have symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases (STD), such as vaginal discharge of an unusual amount, color or odor, painful and/or frequent urination, genital sores or ulcers: see a doctor right away
- to self-treat or prevent an STD or PID
- after exposure to an STD
Stop use and ask a doctor if douching results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness or irritation, symptoms continue after 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- an association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is casually related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association.
- See a doctor right away if you have symptoms of PID or STD