Spot application ONLY. Don't use as spray indoors.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
If Swallowed: Call a physician or poison control center. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water and induce vomiting by touching back of throat with finger. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not reuse empty container. Wrap container and put it in
HAZARDS TO HUMANS & DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
This product is toxic to fish, birds, and other wildlife. Do not apply to water or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not apply where runoff is likely to occur. Do
not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by
mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15�20 minutes. Call poison
control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15�20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5
minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the
poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
HOT LINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also
contact 1-888-740-8712 for emergency medical treatment information.