As a parent, you want to make sure that you're giving your kids the best protection available while also making sure that you're not slathering them with harmful chemicals. Sunology's Sunscreen for Kids offers broad-spectrum protection and a formula that's inspired by nature, so with dutiful application, you can be sure that you're putting your kids' health first.
Here are the benefits of our kids' sunscreen:
- 50 SPF (maximum allowed under FDA 2013 Rules)
- Active ingredients Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide derived from natural sources
- Does not contain Oxybenzone, Avobezone, Octisalate, Homosalate or other chemical active ingredients
- Made with VitaOlef�ra™ to moisturize the skin
- UV MicroReflexion™ reflects the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays
- FSG Complex™ to aid skin health
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes (maximum allowed under FDA 2013 Rules)
Sunology's advanced technology, derived from sources found in nature, provides a safe broad spectrum UV protection.
Reflection of UV light is influenced by particle size. Smaller is better in the world of sunscreens. The smaller the particle size, the more effective the sunscreen is in scattering UV rays. Smaller particle size also enables Sunology to more effectively coat the surface of the skin.
UV Micro Reflexion Technology is a revolutionary approach using 21st century engineering to make a complete, high performance product. Sunology provides over 10,000 "micro mirrors" within an area the size of a quarter. Unlike chemical-formula sunscreens, they remain on the surface of the skin; they are NOT absorbed. This makes Sunology extremely effective in reflecting both UVA and UVB rays. Learn more about how the sun's rays affect your skin and what Sunology products do to help on our Sun 101 page!
Sunology creates a transparent zinc oxide and titanium dioxide barrier of protection. Most importantly, UV MicroReflexion Technology may help prevent the formation of free radicals, which are known cause of skin disorders.