EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up Rack
Any standard wood doorframe* can be your center for inversion with the EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up Rack. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching with EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots (sold separately), the EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up Rack is an ideal platform for core strengthening, leg work, chin-ups, and exercise band and heavy bag workouts!
Built for the Benefits
Locking brackets secure to the doorframe and allow the EZ-Up Inversion Rack to be easily installed or removed in seconds for a convenient, out-of-the-way fitness solution. Its dual-bar design enables you to hang freely out and away from the doorframe, allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout.
Widely known for our quality inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups® is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s products are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve your back health and fitness goals. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
Versatile and Compact Workout Station
- Compact design mounts securely into your solid wood doorframe* and doesn't interfere with normal operation of the door
- Dual-Bar Design places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal of the EZ-Up Rack
- Adjustable Frame fits doorways from 28" – 36" wide and features comfortable foam grips
- Quality Finishes like scratch-resistant powder coating and molded end caps to protect the doorframe
- Use as a platform for inverted stretching and strengthening, chin-ups, exercise band and heavy bag workouts
- U.S. and international patents apply
*Doorframe must be solid wood and built to nationally-recognized standards